Not only should your suit be of the highest quality, it should fit you perfectly. The attached instructions will ensure that your new suit does just that. Enlist the help of a partner or friend.
The best results are obtained if you wear a T-shirt and track pants. Take your measurements to the nearest half centimeter, and then enter them in the table on page two of the Word document.
Follow the instructions below to fill out the form and return to Laserfit by email:
- Right mouse click on the "How to Measure" form link below.
- Select the “Save target as” option.
- In the dialog box that opens select “My documents” or “desktop” in the “Save in” field.
- Click the "Save" button.
- Navigate to where you saved the form and double click to open.
- Print a copy of the form as a reference to use when measuring.
- Measure up according to the instructions, writing the measurements into the fields on the printed copy.
- Once complete, enter the measurements into the form on your computer.
- Save the form.
- Click on the file menu and highlight “send to”, then select “Mail Recipient (As Attachment)”
- This will open up a New Message window with the form already attached.
- In the To field type firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the "Send" button.
You have now completed the measuring process.
How To Measure Form (Word Version)